ITinvolve was formed with a single overriding goal: provide IT professionals–from the system administrator to the CIO–with the information they need at the time they need it in order to manage their complex IT environments more effectively and productively than ever before. In hundreds of conversations with IT leaders and their teams on the front lines, we heard the same thing over and over.
The critical knowledge of your IT environment–knowledge your team needs need to effectively perform their jobs–is scattered throughout the IT organization in all kinds of structured and unstructured formats as well as inside people’s heads. IT professionals are constantly in search of the right data to address the task at hand. We provide a remarkably easy to use tool to understand your complex environment, from devices and applications, to business services, to policies, to people. Utilizing the knowledge of the dependencies and relationships in your IT environment, we automatically deliver the information needed to the IT professional as operational tasks are performed.
While current service management tools are primarily used as a system of record in documenting the resolution of incidents and problems or approval of changes, they require you to waste valuable time hunting for knowledge that should be at your fingertips. Our products are fundamentally different. While we also provide IT process management for core ITIL™ processes, the ITinvolve approach is built from the ground up to facilitate social collaboration and automatically provide IT professionals with the knowledge they need to make more accurate decisions, reduce IT change related risks, eliminate recurring problems, and resolve IT issues faster. As a result, we help you reduce the cost of delivering far better service to your customers.
ITinvolve is remarkably easy-to-use with social collaboration built into the heart of everything we do – thus giving equal treatment to people, process, and technology. Combined with powerful visualization and automated delivery of knowledge to the right IT stakeholders, our cloud-based SaaS solution dramatically improves IT knowledge capture, sharing, and cross-team collaboration. We offer several key advantages you can’t get from anyone else:
- Delivers to you a trustworthy, federated and flexible source of knowledge, so you can understand and visualize the various relationships and dependencies in your IT environment between devices, applications, business services, policies and people
- Automatically delivers to IT professionals the information about potential impacts, risks, and relationships to manage change, understand incident consequences, and see root cause of problems faster than ever before.
- Supplies you with the collaboration and measurement tools to make collective decisions faster and more efficiently, while enabling you to measure progress and analyze trends.
ITinvolve has applied these distinctive advantages to several critical areas of IT management to provide:
- Incident and Problem Management that takes Service Desks to a whole new level of productivity and efficiency
- Knowledge Management that delivers flexible management of the information you need from a single front end
- Enhancement of Existing ITSM Solutions to extends traditional IT systems of record with the power of social knowledge management and collaboration
- Change Management that lets your preview change impacts before you make them, and streamlines the entire change review and approval process
- Security & Policy Management that allows you to manage IT controls more effectively and demonstrate compliance on demand
At ITinvolve we invite you to join us on our journey to transform IT management for the social enterprise with new tools and solutions that make your daily workplace more productive and more enjoyable. Explore this web site, listen to what our customers are saying, and take a test run of our service to see for yourself how IT management for the social enterprise can work for you in your organization.