Careers at ITinvolve
ITinvolve has the best technologies, the best employees and the best and most exciting career opportunities.
Are you achieving your career goals? Are you fulfilled, happy and challenged in your present position? The most inspiring and promising careers can be found in the few companies that are leading their industries, not following.
It’s time you thought about moving your career to the next level with an up-and-coming technology leader in a bureaucracy-free environment. ITinvolve is taking the lead in IT change management. We are always looking for a few more smart, highly-passionate people who are eager to help us come up with new and innovative ideas that will transform and simplify the global workplace.
Because our hard-working team is made up of the best, most creative thinkers and doers in the industry, we offer a dynamic and casual work environment with flexible, competitive options and benefits.
ITinvolve and our team of employees are transforming the way companies are run and careers are made.
There’s never been a better time to explore a career at ITinvolve.
Business Development Representative
ITinvolve is seeking Business Development Representatives (“BDR”) that will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive environment. The successful candidate must possess the technical aptitude to understand Information Technology’s key challenges and be able to articulate the benefits and differentiators offered in ITinvolve’s innovative solutions.
In this position, you will have the critical role of helping the company prospect for new business. Leveraging marketing leads, a variety of tools, and your own talents, you must be able to identify good prospects and create new opportunities for the sales team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a high-energy work ethic and a “can do” attitude.
As a BDR, you will be a valued member of the Sales team. Your primary contribution will be to generate qualified opportunities for your assigned Account Executive. You must be comfortable with a phone-based sales model. You will be targeting an audience consisting of IT executives, managers and technical operations personnel.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build new opportunities by prospecting over the phone, via email, and virtual meetings
- Inbound lead follow-up and lead development
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads
- Use SalesForce.com (CRM system) for lead management, documentation, and sales forecasting
- Build client rapport, and communicate solution values of products and services
- Set meetings for Account Executive and at marketing events
- Meet/exceed assigned monthly and quarterly sales goals
- A history of over-achievement
- Desire to sell in a high-octane, high-reward sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing and able to prospect and qualify customers
- Have a background in technology
- Highly motivated with desire to grow career as an IT Account Executive
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing required.
The primary role of the Technical Consultant is to work hand in hand with ITinvolve customers to understand their business needs, and deliver the ITinvolve solution to meet those needs.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and running functional requirements workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out of the box functionality and customer requirements.
- Provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on ITinvolve, process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges (people).
To be successful in the role the candidate must have:
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the force.com platform for
12 — 18+ months (and similar ITSM toolsets for 1+ years).
- Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems and working with IT Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics and key performance indicators.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or force.com applications would be a benefit
- Has proven leadership experience in managing small teams and projects. Ability to produce documentation on various levels including technical and customer facing.
- Proven team player and team builder.