ITinvolve Service Manager
ITinvolve Service Manager transforms IT Service Management (ITSM) with a unique, breakthrough approach.
Cloud computing, virtualization, and BYOD are making greater demands on traditional service management tools and processes. Unfortunately, commoditized service desk tools offer little more than ticketing and more “enterprise class” products are process-heavy and difficult to configure. What’s more, the collaboration capabilities they contain are afterthoughts at best and lack the context required for effective engagement.
ITinvolve challenges this status quo.
- Provides a unified self-service portal for incidents, requests, and help information
- Supports ITIL processes for incident, problem, change, and request management
- Brings valuable, but scattered, IT knowledge and data together in one place – displaying it visually
- Captures undocumented, expert tribal knowledge through easy-to-use social collaboration
- Ensures teams have a trusted, complete, and accurate foundation for rapid decision making and risk analysis
Innovation of the Year Award Finalist
- Reduce the time to resolve issues and restore service by 50% or more
- Reduce unintended consequences from changes by 50% or more
- Enhance end user satisfaction by 20% or more
- Improve cross-team coordination of daily IT operations activities by 50% or more