ITinvolve Service Manager
ITinvolve Service Manager transforms IT Service Management (ITSM) with a unique, breakthrough approach.
Traditional service desk tools offer little more than ticketing and more “enterprise class” products are process-heavy and difficult to configure. What’s more, the collaboration capabilities they contain lack the context required for effective engagement.
ITinvolve challenges this status quo with Process Workspaces that bring the right people together with the right information for more effective service support and service stability.
ITinvolve Service Manager™ creates Process Workspaces:
- Provide a unified self-service portal for incidents, requests, and help information
- Support ITIL processes for incident, problem, change, and request management
- Bring valuable, but scattered, IT knowledge and data together in one place – displaying it visually
- Capture undocumented, expert tribal knowledge through easy-to-use social collaboration
- Ensure teams have a trusted, complete, and accurate foundation for rapid decision making and risk analysis
Innovation of the Year Award Finalist
- Reduce the time to resolve issues and restore service by 50% or more
- Reduce unintended consequences from changes by 50% or more
- Enhance end user satisfaction by 20% or more
- Improve cross-team coordination of daily IT operations activities by 50% or more