ITinvolve Service Manager
ITinvolve Service Manager is a simple, easy-to-use ITSM application with collaboration built into every ITIL process.
Traditional service desk tools offer little more than ticketing and “enterprise class” products are process-heavy and require lots of customization.
ITinvolve challenges this status quo with dynamic Process Workspaces that make service desk technicians smarter and engage the right experts to assess change risk quickly and accurately in order to improve service support and ensure service stability.
ITinvolve Service Manager™ creates Process Workspaces:
- Provide a unified self-service portal for incidents, requests, and help information
- Support ITIL processes for incident, problem, change, and request management
- Bring valuable, but scattered, IT knowledge and data together in one place – displaying it visually
- Capture undocumented, expert tribal knowledge through easy-to-use social collaboration
- Ensure teams have a trusted, complete, and accurate foundation for rapid decision making and risk analysis
information in context of process activities: Engage the right people and give them the right
Innovation of the Year Award Finalist
- Reduce the time to resolve issues and restore service by 50% or more
- Reduce unintended consequences from changes by 50% or more
- Enhance end user satisfaction by 20% or more
- Improve cross-team coordination of daily IT operations activities by 50% or more