Events and Webinars
The Key to DevOps Success: Managing Cross-Silo Collaboration
Ensure fast flow across your DevOps toolchain.
Watch an in-depth demonstration of DevOps 2.0 collaboration
Spring ’14 is Here
Accelerate your DevOps transformation and control drift
Watch the webinar to learn about the new capabilities in Spring ’14 including live demonstrations!
Accelerating Service Delivery and Improving IT Operations @
How ITinvolve is helping AlertLogic transform their IT Operations to support business growth objectives.
Hear AlertLogic SVP of Product Development and CTO, Dave Colesante, discuss how ITinvolve:
- Establishes a single source of truth for IT configurations, policies, dependencies, and knowledge
- Uses social collaboration capabilities to validate information and keep teams informed
- Streamlines and removes the risk from IT changes
- Accelerates provisioning times for new customers
Changing Change Management @
See how this fast-growing technology company uses ITinvolve to reduce change failures by 70%.
This webinar shows how ITinvolve’s social IT collaboration solutions have transformed IT operations at Jalasoft, a software developer with a highly complex environment, and helped Jalasoft’s IT group to:
- Improve analysis of IT change impacts before making changes to avoid unintended consequences
- Reduce change failures by 70%
- Reduce time to full productivity for new IT staff by 50%
- Enable vastly more effective and efficient knowledge capture and collaboration among IT teams
The Agile War Room
The George Spalding Radio Show
George Spalding, Executive Vice President of Pink Elephant
Guest Subject Matter Expert:
Matthew Selheimer, Vice President Marketing, ITinvolve
Historically, the “War Room” has been shown as an effective method for problem solving through face-to-face coordination of experts. Given the time commitments and costs of having everyone in the same physical space, this approach typically has been reserved for only the highest priority projects. But what is a virtual approach was possible that extended the benefits of a “War Room” approach to many more projects? Join George Spalding and Matt Selheimer as they discuss this intriguing possibility.
Join us to be inspired and informed.
April 9-10, 2015
New York, NY
coming in 2015
Check back here for upcoming events in 2015.